Wednesday, March 17, 2010

harry's cafe de wheels, woolloomooloo

Ever had a craving that you couldn't shake?
It happens to me all too much for a non-pregnant person. Recent culprits have been the KFC tower burger, chatime roasted milk tea with grass jelly and soy crisps (to the point I trawled each city supermarket for them, and then discovered a bulk source through the Nut Galore at World Square. Dangerous!)
What gets me every time is how specific the craving is, so absolutely nothing else will do. That's the dilemma I faced this morning after my work friend mentioned that she had a hot dog from Harry's the other day. The OCD part of my brain instantly started chanting, "hot dog hot dog hot dog".
I tried to resist, truly. But after seeing the glorious weather outside (begone, humidity!) and checking that it was only 1km from my office to the holy grail I set forth.


I first went to Harry's on a rainy, rainy night with chapflap early on in our relationship. That time, I managed to drop my hot dog on the floor of his car. This time, I kept a firm grip on my hot dog with veggies, and decided that it could possibly be my perfect food - carbs on carbs, rapidly consumable and most importantly, comes with mustard...


A veggie hot dog will set you back only $5.20, but you get this million dollar view.

Harry's Cafe de Wheels
Cowper Wharf Road
Woolloomooloo NSW 2011

(02) 9357 3074

You can get more information here

No comments:

Post a Comment