Tuesday, August 01, 2006

bookrays/ rings that I have started

I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith - stalled and continued in a new copy
Forbidden Love by Norma Khouri
Audrey: Her Real Story by Alexander Walker
Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote
Molvania by Santo Cilauro et al
Phaic Tan by Santo Cilauro et al
Three Dollars by Elliot Perlman
Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty
Pattern Recognition by William Gibson
Cat Confidential by Vicky Halls
Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank - lost and continued in a new copy
All I Need To Know I Learned From My Cat by Suzy Becker
Secrets of the Jury Room by Malcolm Knox
The Corporation by Joel Bakan
Hey Nostradmus! by Douglas Coupland
The Meaning of Tingo by Adam Jacob de Boinod
Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham

No comments:

Post a Comment